Pages

i'm promise..again..


I'm sorry for the tears that come out because of me once again
So,again..
I promise to always lift you up
When you are feeling down
I promise to wipe your tears
When you feel you need to cry
I promise to keep you smiling
To show off that beautiful smile you have
I promise to be your strength
Whenever you fall weak
I promise to be your voice,
When you can't find the words
I promise to be your eyes
When you cannot see
I promise to be your ears 
When you cannot hear
I promise to always tell you what’s real 
When you want to hear the truth
I promise to be your dream catcher
To chase away you’re every fear
I promise to be your smile 
When you’re frowning
I promise to always cheer you up
When you are down and blue
I promise to give you faith
When you are feeling insecure
I promise to keep you sturdy
When you are feeling unsafe
I promise to listen
When you need to talk
I promise to tell you no lies
Just what is true
I promise to always lend you my shoulder
For when you need to cry
I promise to always hold you
When you need someone
I promise to always care for you
Wherever you are I promise to always be there
I promise to never hurt you and never break your heart,again
And I know
I can’t promise you the world
I can’t promise you the sky
I can’t promise you that we will never fight
I can’t promise you that u will never cry because of me
But I'll always try to make it can
And make it proven

But I can promise you that I will always be true to you

I'll be your guardian 

That’s my promise to you
again..







#please,give her smile back......







No comments: